evg deborah williams's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"because we still have an obedience to Gods commandments!!"

evg deborah williams replied Oct 10, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"WILL LEY THEM DO SO IN THEIR CHURCH AND NOT CRITICIZE ANOTHER CHURCH, IT'S NOTHING T…"

evg deborah williams replied Sep 21, 2011 to Why Do Some Preachers & Others Put Down The Older Churches?

8 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Bre Harris

"This upset me also because what one church is doing with their congregation is God's…"

evg deborah williams replied Sep 21, 2011 to Why Do Some Preachers & Others Put Down The Older Churches?

8 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Bre Harris

" I see you studied like I did and will continue because I for one like to know the h…"

evg deborah williams replied Sep 21, 2011 to PRE-PENTECOSTALIST HISTORY: What led to the pentecostal revivals?

6 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

"you are so right the azusa experience was not the first penecostal experience there…"

evg deborah williams replied Sep 21, 2011 to PRE-PENTECOSTALIST HISTORY: What led to the pentecostal revivals?

6 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

"that's the main problem we to busy looking at what each other are doing, wearing, sa…"

evg deborah williams replied Sep 21, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"AMEN EVG GUYTON NEED WE SAY MORE!"

evg deborah williams replied Sep 21, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"I just left a ministry because of the pomp and sir-comstance because I watched for 4…"

evg deborah williams replied Aug 23, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service