Marriage Helper's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Very shocking doctrine in some of these discussions. Bro Anthony, I mentioned in ano…"

Marriage Helper replied Jan 14, 2010 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

"So Rev Jones is preacher calling you the anti-Christ?"

Marriage Helper replied Jan 14, 2010 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"I love this discussion and the insight provided. We must take the time to step away…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 27, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Minister Mallet, sounds like deeper issues had been allowed to go to far before inte…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 27, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Very well put Pastor Jones, I am teaching a series which takes us from Church to Kin…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 21, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"YahWeh, the male ego is diffinately something we as men of God will have to keep a c…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 19, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Interesting Pastor Jones, if I could please suggest two books if you have not alread…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 19, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"You are exactly correct Pastor Jones, there are many couples dealing with this struc…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 15, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"The dynamics of this Pastor Church relationship brings numerous biblical contradicti…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 13, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Sound advice from all. It sounds like the wife is frustrated from doing the samethin…"

Marriage Helper replied Dec 13, 2009 to Should My Husband Close the Church

7 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Marriage Helper

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service