Evangelist Lisa Kyles's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Be Strong in the Lord My Dear Sister..... Lord Please cover her under your blood an…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 24, 2009 to Is this what is meant by denying self, picking up His cross and following Him.......

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"EW.. no you didn't go there ...LOL... well step on in there.... Yes that is true C…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 13, 2009 to Infidelity & Cheating in a marriage...If a child is born as a result, should the spouse except the child?

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

"EW I see your point..at first I didn't............. the statment that you made Not e…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 13, 2009 to Infidelity & Cheating in a marriage...If a child is born as a result, should the spouse except the child?

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

"This is a awesome Topic.... SIDE BAR!!! Can we switch this around please!!! What i…"

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

"The main question is, is it healthy for the marriage when a relationship is establis…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 12, 2009 to Infidelity & Cheating in a marriage...If a child is born as a result, should the spouse except the child?

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

"I agree with that statement.... Fugett. ..still sleeping with the other women... OH…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 12, 2009 to Infidelity & Cheating in a marriage...If a child is born as a result, should the spouse except the child?

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

"quote"Are you asking if staying in the marriage would be partaking in another's sin…"

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

"Praise the Lord Saints... hmmmmmmmm Very awesome Question and i read everyone reply.…"

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

"WOW!!!...newview... very deep!!!"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 10, 2009 to SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG?

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

"I can agree with this statement.... I am first a Child of God, with a healthy respec…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 7, 2009 to SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG?

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service