Evangelist Cookie Hunter's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen to that. When i was called to the ministry of Evangelism over 20 years ago, i a…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Aug 20, 2009 to How do you prepare to be an Evangelist?

9 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc

"Thank you my brother. I am experienced in yoga movements and yes, they do have a maj…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Jan 17, 2009 to Pray for painful slipped disc

2 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

"You're Welcome, Prophetess! Much love, Evanglist Cookie"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Dec 28, 2008 to First Lady Michelle Obama's Birthday Jan. 17th

6 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by GPI Agent

"Note- Mrs. Obama will not recieve your post here personally. However, it's ok to pos…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Dec 28, 2008 to First Lady Michelle Obama's Birthday Jan. 17th

6 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by GPI Agent

"Hello Pastor Jackie, let me see if i can help. Go to your main page and click on "th…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Sep 1, 2008 to Great Men and Women of God--I need assistance in changing my profile page!

1 Sep 1, 2008

"I believe in the scriptures. The seventh day is for resting. Sunday is my day for wo…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Jul 22, 2008 to Order in Bible Study

2 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"Praise the Lord, Min. Victor. Thank you for sharing this word for the end times are…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Apr 23, 2008 to ARE YOU READY FOR THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST??

1 Apr 23, 2008

"Thank you all for the prayer of healing. I am back, just taking it easy. I thank God…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Apr 22, 2008 to Pray for painful slipped disc

2 Jan 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service