Lester Demings Jr's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (450) Replies Latest Activity

"PREACH!!!   I'd rather have me a saved, sanctified, delivered, righteous, FILLED man…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 26, 2011 to Why Do Some Preachers & Others Put Down The Older Churches?

8 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Bre Harris

"PREACH!!!"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 26, 2011 to APOSTLES AND PROHETS ARE ORDAINED BY GOD...

33 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

"Fornication is something different than having a difference of opinion.   Fornicatio…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 26, 2011 to Denominations: What are they and why do they still exist?

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Denominations were created because people had difference of opinion which is not a b…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 11, 2011 to Denominations: What are they and why do they still exist?

7 Oct 2, 2011

"ALL the questions and comments I make can be backed up with scripture so if you have…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 11, 2011 to APOSTLES AND PROHETS ARE ORDAINED BY GOD...

33 Sep 26, 2011

"Dude, how am I angry?!   Is it because I am asking questions?!   How about you pass…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 11, 2011 to APOSTLES AND PROHETS ARE ORDAINED BY GOD...

33 Sep 26, 2011

"I wish the black Pentecostal church would take this and run with it.   All they care…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 10, 2011 to retiring clergy

6 Sep 10, 2011

"First, everything doesn't need to be found in scripture when it has to do with commo…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 10, 2011 to retiring clergy

6 Sep 10, 2011

"This is because the church does not do its job of loving people and teaching them HO…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 10, 2011 to Why do new and old converts go back into the world soon after facing a uncertain circustance?

4 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"Paul was an apostle and he PROVED his ministry.   What makes some of you think you d…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Sep 10, 2011 to APOSTLES AND PROHETS ARE ORDAINED BY GOD...

33 Sep 26, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service