Lester Demings Jr's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (450) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand that but the majority of these men out here now are nothing but pimps,…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to the church says, tell us lies

122 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"I agree with all that you have said. I don't see how they have taken it upon themsel…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"This is why we need MEN to lead. All these women teaching these other women false do…"

122 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"Adam lied to Eve??? Adam deceived Eve??? Where did you get that from??? Who taught y…"

122 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"This is how I know all those pimps are NOT preaching the Word because if they were w…"

122 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"I don't see anything wrong with denominations. I believe if done right denominations…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to Facts about Denominations

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"The CHURCH has allowed these pimps in the pulpit. "

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to Who let the MONEY CHANGERS back into the Church

5 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"Yes, I believe in the prophetic when I am speaking to or in the presence of a TRUE "…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"Read into my profile what you will "profit" but all those who know me KNOW that I am…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 6, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"Bitterness? I guess I should have known that one was coming because church folk ALWA…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 6, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service