Lester Demings Jr's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (450) Replies Latest Activity

"As always church folk trying to use the Word of God to defend their inconsistent and…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 3, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"We are not talking about the leaders who do as they should we are talking about thes…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 3, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"I am not going to waste my time debating about something that I have ALREADY given m…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 3, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"This you won't find online but trust and believe me when I tell you I am not the onl…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 3, 2009 to What do you think of G. Craige Lewis preaching on the issue of hip hop?

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

"G. Craige is a FRAUD and don't think I wouldn't tell him to his face. He wanted to b…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 2, 2009 to What do you think of G. Craige Lewis preaching on the issue of hip hop?

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

"His ex-lover is a well-known gospel recording artist and because their relationship…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 2, 2009 to What do you think of G. Craige Lewis preaching on the issue of hip hop?

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

"The church has too many celebrities, stars and rulers and not enough servants!!!"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 2, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

""Tell me something Marquiese, is a women in leadership in your eyes the equivalent o…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 2, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"Lol yea its me!!! I agree it also applies to men and just as you I don't call someon…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 2, 2009 to Prophet or Prophetess hmmm....Whyat are the disticntions?

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Personally a woman can call herself what she wants but the word "pastor", nor "bisho…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 1, 2009 to Prophet or Prophetess hmmm....Whyat are the disticntions?

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service