Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes maam, Micha RaSun-Vann, I agree. The attack of the enemy is real and there is no…"

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 28, 2010 to The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth.

2 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD

"Amen, my sister."

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 9, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"Empower?? Empower them to do what? I can speak for my self that I don't teach hatred…"

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 7, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Isn't it good to know them that labour among us (smile)."

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 7, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"I am actually glad you asked the question. There are many preacher here in the city…"

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 6, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"In short have you read the story of Willie Lynch. The mind set of people is very int…"

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 6, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"How can we teach and preach faith and not walk in it. They tried (blessed their hear…"

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 6, 2010 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"I have found that things are being distorted in the Church. The laborer is worthy of…"

Dr. Barbara Norman Roberts, PhD replied Sep 6, 2010 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service