Bishop James T. Dixon's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother Newview, I encourage you to discontinue this conversation, we have souls to…"

Bishop James T. Dixon replied Dec 17, 2009 to Can you Prove your God by the Scriptures ?

49 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Brother Hezekiah, You are argumentative and I share my God with people who are inte…"

Bishop James T. Dixon replied Dec 17, 2009 to Can you Prove your God by the Scriptures ?

49 Mar 18, 2010

"Excellent answer Rev. Luckett, Enough time has been wasted doing that which only th…"

Bishop James T. Dixon replied Dec 16, 2009 to Can you Prove your God by the Scriptures ?

49 Mar 18, 2010

"This may sound like an oxymoron, but here is my advice. Love the sheep, but protect…"

Bishop James T. Dixon replied Nov 13, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"Pr 11:3 ¶ The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of tra…"

Bishop James T. Dixon replied Nov 11, 2009 to UPDATE: This is a true story....What are your thoughts?

35 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by anthonette morehead

"Hab 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon…"

Bishop James T. Dixon replied Oct 28, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

RSS

© 2022   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service