Valgrace Wright's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"No, the point that I was making was about favoritism of clothing in the church. God…"

Valgrace Wright replied Sep 17, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"And no, I am not a preacher, just a saint of GOD giving His word, and yes I wear pan…"

Valgrace Wright replied Sep 17, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"James 2:10-12 New International Version For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stu…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"AMEN Evangelist Fugett James 2:1-9 New International Version My brothers, as believ…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"I agree with Evangelist Fugett. AMEN."

163 Mar 1, 2012

"No sin is worse than the other. All sin is bad in GOD's eyes. Matthew Ch. 19 vs. 19…"

Valgrace Wright replied Jul 25, 2009 to Is there a sin that is any worse than another

222 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service