Minister M's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"To take away freedom of choice would be against the nature of God.  God is love; He…"

Minister M replied Mar 18, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I believe you all have made good points but let me add further: This is happening b…"

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to With so many vacant pulpits?

13 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Timothy Hart

"Women are not perfect. Men are not perfect. We must go into marriage with the gift o…"

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to A Godly man's role in the home

95 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Apostle Samuel Oyebanjo

"In the NT I see this as the most powerful witness of the gospel, husbands and wives…"

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"This is a tricky situation. Young preachers need to work alongside another in minis…"

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"It is sad to say but we must press on Nightrissa in spite of all this. The Lord will…"

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Well said, my sister."

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"In response to your comment: My point was that when a woman is accused of being con…"

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to Are pastors who allowed their wives to preach and teach over men in the congregation disobeying God?

139 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Preacher

"Don't be in a hurry! I was once on the other side (dating someone who did not want t…"

Minister M replied Jan 9, 2010 to Dating a single Pastor

44 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Taylor

"The main issue here is forgiveness between husband and wife. Preachers and their wiv…"

Minister M replied Dec 26, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service