John's Discussions (743)

Discussions Replied To (694) Replies Latest Activity

"See this is what James means in James 1:8. That would mean that God is double minded…"

John replied Oct 8, 2009 to DOES GOD LOVE SATAN?........PART II OF DOES GOD LOVE THOSE IN HELL?

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Brother Watson, Brother Watson of course God loved Lucifer and the the other angels…"

John replied Oct 8, 2009 to DOES GOD LOVE SATAN?........PART II OF DOES GOD LOVE THOSE IN HELL?

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Brother Watson, God's hate is simply His justice and His justice is just. This doesn…"

John replied Oct 8, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Brother Watchman all I can say to this post is Praise God for Him loving us first! G…"

47 Oct 24, 2009

"Brother Bowman, this statement of yours is so true: Other problems arise when we co…"

47 Oct 24, 2009

"No one is disputing His love for HIS CHILDREN and know that he disciplines those He…"

John replied Oct 6, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

"Everyone I think likes to live in this "We Are The World" fantasy and feels God does…"

John replied Oct 6, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

"Brother Watchman I have gotten into this conversation many times with those that are…"

John replied Sep 30, 2009 to Jesus, Yehoshua, Yeshua, Joshua, Yahushuwa, which is it?

7 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Maurice

"Sister EW, first let me say that you have a wonderful and blessed of God family. I c…"

John replied Sep 30, 2009 to THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD & DIVISION ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE WITH THIS NONSENSE…

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"Evangilist Fugett a lot of so called mainstream denominational churches can be class…"

John replied Sep 29, 2009 to The Shrewdness of Cults

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service