Eric Darnell Jordan's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well something is obviously wrong if only the Pastor is living and doing well. I hav…"

Eric Darnell Jordan replied Feb 24, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"I think you have to go in and let the people know what you stand for and what you be…"

Eric Darnell Jordan replied Feb 11, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"Some churches are not in a financial situation to pay the Pastor but I believe if th…"

Eric Darnell Jordan replied Feb 11, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"As a Christian and a Minister I love to see the men and women of God living well. To…"

Eric Darnell Jordan replied Jan 21, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"I think the best thing to do is just seek God and make sure that he would have you t…"

Eric Darnell Jordan replied Jan 21, 2009 to How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"I believe it is just a sign of the times. The world has been so tech savy that often…"

Eric Darnell Jordan replied Dec 29, 2008 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"What I have learned in ministry is that if you put the time in with God you don't ha…"

Eric Darnell Jordan replied Dec 29, 2008 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service