Corinne's Fashion World's Discussions (18)

Discussions Started (18) Replies Latest Activity

Your Covenant of Peace

"For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my pea…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World in Preaching and Teaching

0 Aug 4, 2009

Commit Thy Works Unto the Lord!

“Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established” (Proverbs 16:3) When you commit your works to God, trust Him fully…

0 Jul 27, 2009

Casting Out Fear

We must believe the love God has for us. Believing and accepting His love will eliminate fear and boost our confidence in His Word. When we…

0 May 28, 2009

God Promise to Restore

"The LORD says, ’I will give you back what you lost …" (Joel 2:25, NLT). God promises to restore anything you’ve lost to follow Him. Disre…

0 May 7, 2009

Delay Obedience

"And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying, Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preachin…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World in Comments and Suggestions

0 Apr 21, 2009

When You Are In Trouble

"...The men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merci…

0 Apr 7, 2009

God is Your Help

"Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid…

0 Mar 23, 2009

Friday, 3/13 Daily Devotional

"Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of…

0 Mar 13, 2009

Tuesday, 2/17 Daily Devotional

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1). G…

0 Feb 17, 2009

Monday, 2/9 Daily Devotional

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shal…

0 Feb 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service