Lady Divine's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Bruh Mark, I am soooo glad that God's word is a mighty weapon active, sharp, penetr…"

Lady Divine replied Jul 5, 2009 to True Holiness

78 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Brother Mark, Game is game to FOOLS. Go through a FOOL’s argument on any subject a…"

Lady Divine replied Jul 5, 2009 to True Holiness

78 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Yahweh, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other." Deut…"

Lady Divine replied May 6, 2009 to

just now

"You keep interjecting a Red Herring: This means you keep introducing irrelevant fact…"

Lady Divine replied May 6, 2009 to

just now

"straw man: creating a false scenario and then attacking it. FALSE SCENARIO - There…"

Lady Divine replied May 5, 2009 to

just now

"LOGIC GAMES & STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS... Imagine a fight in which one of the comba…"

Lady Divine replied May 5, 2009 to

just now

"We Ordain Women Because We Baptize Girls Galatians 3:27-29 By Chuck Poole, Lifeshare…"

Lady Divine replied Apr 24, 2009 to Women are ordained by GOD to preach the gospel!

324 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"My Dear Brother with the utmost respect, Read what I typed and you reposted very slo…"

Lady Divine replied Apr 22, 2009 to why is it that most men Pastors are against women preaching

29 May 13, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Sister Evangelist Nadine Floyd, A woman/man on fire does not care who is branging t…"

Lady Divine replied Apr 16, 2009 to why is it that most men Pastors are against women preaching

29 May 13, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"True dat and that is exactly what the scripture is saying..... Peace & Blessing…"

Lady Divine replied Apr 10, 2009 to ARE YOU A FALSE PROPHET? IF SO WOE UNTO YOU. PROPHET OR PROPHETESS WAS NEVER MEANT AS A TITLE.

28 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service