Tara Robinson's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen my brother this is not said enough."

Tara Robinson replied Jan 7, 2009 to Be Careful

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"i think out of all the responses your is the best God said in Lev 19v27 so that sett…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 7, 2009 to Preacher and Thier Hair

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"I learned a long time ago hate the sin not the sinner gay or not we still have to lo…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 7, 2009 to GAYS IN THE CHURCH

32 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by newview

"i am holding on my brother and i am encourage that you are standing in god as well a…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 6, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"Thank you and i will continue to trust in the and thanks for opening this discussion…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 6, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"Thank you my sister for that powerful encouragement i began to cry as i read what yo…"

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"i know what your talking about going through this walk with god is a suffering walk.…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 4, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service