James Franklyn Everett's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent commentary! I agree with you whole heartedly. We must allow the Holy spiri…"

James Franklyn Everett replied Jul 14, 2010 to If Jesus cast out demons why have we stoped.

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"Hi and thank you for your prayers and concern. Im going to a deliverance prayer sess…"

James Franklyn Everett replied Jun 6, 2010 to what do you do when no one love you

11 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Sheila Perry-Reveron

"Thank you and God Bless you. Yeah Most Times it seems you have to walk alone. For mo…"

James Franklyn Everett replied Jun 5, 2010 to what do you do when no one love you

7 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Zealot X

"Thank you for your words of encouragement I recieve them with Love thank you"

James Franklyn Everett replied May 26, 2010 to what do you do when no one love you

11 Jul 16, 2010

"I just got back from the hospital and was so happy to see your post. It made my hear…"

James Franklyn Everett replied May 19, 2010 to what do you do when no one love you

11 Jul 16, 2010

"This is true and very timely I hope every one reads this and heeds what it says. i u…"

James Franklyn Everett replied May 15, 2010 to PULPIT PIMPS!!

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

"Thank you so much Denise for your response please pray for me Im tring not to be afr…"

James Franklyn Everett replied May 14, 2010 to willfull sins Will God Forgive me Please help

10 May 15, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service