Dr Sarah Carrol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"By looking at this thread it is easy to see there are two camps, both trying really…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 17, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)    14If my people, which are called by m…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 17, 2011 to Gods Commandments vs Mans Traditions

321 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"Then again there is the great falling away? If they are eternally retained, then it…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 9, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Rev. Anthony R. Watson: "Repentence occurs when the unrepentent sinner turns from si…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 9, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with ano…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I guess what I have found is that there are many believers, but not near as many bor…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 8, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"That's all great and everything, but this is why it becomes important because we do…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 5, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

""Can you explain to me what your conversation has to do with the topic up for discus…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Actually Pastor Anderson, I might even pay to see some of the following: 1. I don't …"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Apparently, sadly, Karen has left.    Unfortunately Paul was not one of the original…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service