Dr Sarah Carrol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Although I am certain you are not interested in any answer and that your asking ques…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello   Believe it or not I do appreciate greatly your response? I am not sure you a…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"This network, abcpreachers bothers me at times as it is supposed to be a place for t…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 24, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Thank you I need all the love I can get. Love you as well.   To me the goal to reach…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 23, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"It's always nice to be correct but like Paul we should all be wrong and allow Him to…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 23, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Actually I fully agree with you as it is not knowledge or even walking on water or e…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 22, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Unteachable spirit, so then you decide that I am not of God, but a familiar spirit a…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 22, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I think you are half reading. What I am saying is if you are a follower of Christ, t…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"It cut me off sorry this was a part of it. You said, "For the record, the term dispe…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I understand the teaching of dispensationalists (if there is such a word). My proble…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service