Dr Sarah Carrol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"That was mostly for Ramon. "

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"So I guess you were ah..... planet of the Apes? Did we not all come from Adam and Ev…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Well, on the name thing you probably are correct, but I would rather read advice fro…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"So much for "I will never leave you, nor forsake you?"  How about the concept that t…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"How could you be telling the truth? You know nothing about me. Your guessing and the…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I also want to add that this place should be about encouraging each other and exhort…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Trying to be offensive? Become responsible? I think I am already there. I mean that…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 18, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I can tell you a person with a lot of understanding, of which I do not doubt.  We a…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 18, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Yes exactly I did that walking away thing at one time. I wanted to see what life was…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 10, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Everyone seems to be able to quote "faith comes by hearing and hearing from the  wor…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 1, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service