Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Praise Him! so-o-o True. Some like the mess that they are in. It is sad to say I hav…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Aug 13, 2010 to MANY OF GOD'S PEOPLE ARE STILL HURTING OR IN BONDAGE TO SOMETHING. WHY?

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bertha Banks

"Praise Him! I thought I would get in on the conversation. Those who have the spiritu…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Aug 10, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Praise Him! I have co-pastored a church for 5 years without pay, but I felt good abo…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Aug 3, 2010 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Praise Him! So true my sister. Faith is an action word. We must exercise it as we do…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Jul 24, 2010 to Create Your World

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by A. Leonard

"Praise Him! This is a good topic. Often times I have heard ministers talk about how…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Jul 13, 2010 to Preaching Styles

60 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Pastor DC

"Praise Him! To be honest with you ,I have been married and divorced. I can tell you…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Jul 13, 2010 to living single as a christian

16 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"Praise Him! the church should not have to resort to the world's tactics. We must sta…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Jul 13, 2010 to THE GREATEST VICTIM OF DECEIT

4 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"Amen! So many times people to not want to own up to their misdeeds and mistreatment…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Jul 12, 2010 to THE GREATEST VICTIM OF DECEIT

4 Jul 13, 2010

"Praise Him! It is refreshing to see someone young on fire for the LOrd. Let the Lord…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Jul 11, 2010 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"the master to have his way in my life and told him I would accept his plan. This gav…"

Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams replied Jul 10, 2010 to how do you bounce back from being saved and going through a divorce

14 Jul 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service