Stephanie's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this video before."

Stephanie replied Oct 7, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"This deeply saddened me as well to see our leadership endorse something that's again…"

Stephanie replied Oct 7, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010

"I agree Prophetess, thanks for your reply."

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Thanks for your reply."

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Thank you Evangelist."

56 Feb 27, 2010

"I am praying too. Thank you"

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Thank you for your response Justin. I don’t really see the cogic denomination as a c…"

Stephanie replied Oct 4, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Evangelist, I am so sorry that you are upset by this blog. Being a member myself thi…"

Stephanie replied Oct 4, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Bro Bass sometimes people are afraid to come forth because we are taught that we are…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Prophet I can appreciate your comment about our faith in Jesus Christ. I grew up in…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service