Anthony Dougherty's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"How can Yeshua be slain before the foundation of the world? If Yeshua was the suffic…"

Anthony Dougherty replied Oct 10, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I agree, the problem is that people confuse two theological issues, one is redemptio…"

Anthony Dougherty replied Oct 10, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"If my salvation is predicated on what I do, then Christ would have died in vain. See…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"What is the New Birth? What does it mean to be saved, the word used for salvation ca…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I agree that one's life should line-up with what they have professed, meaning they r…"

Anthony Dougherty replied Oct 7, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You have to look at all the parables in the 15 chapter, simple because they are all…"

Anthony Dougherty replied Sep 30, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"The has both a figurative and literal meaning, the phase is "from all kinds of evil…"

Anthony Dougherty replied Aug 17, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service