Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"RevZ62 well like Moreh said---WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? Homosexuality has not changed. F…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Mar 17, 2009 to Is there a sin that is any worse than another

222 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"I was not and am not offended. I am an intellectual. I am long winded at times thoug…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Mar 5, 2009 to Question for the Hebrew Israelites

51 May 13, 2009
Reply by ian seth orr

"That is not true. John the baptist's parents were found Blameless in the law."

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Mar 5, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"First off All Praises to the Most High Yahweh. I am only going to touch on a broad…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Mar 5, 2009 to Question for the Hebrew Israelites

51 May 13, 2009
Reply by ian seth orr

"I agree Dr.Sarita People have failed to realize that the Blood atonement is the sam…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Feb 27, 2009 to Question for the Hebrew Israelites

51 May 13, 2009
Reply by ian seth orr

"First and foremost i would like to say that my first and last Pastor Whom I love Is…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Shalom Achoti, Bishop, Now I will give my opinion on the topic at hand here. The Ru…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"To true! I have a book called, Power through Prayer and Purpose in Prayer by E.M.Bo…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Dec 3, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Because Bishop, I take it, you like myself are educated, correct? But in all the B…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Dec 3, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"First- All Praises to El Elyon and Yahshua Ha Mashiach. I need not the permission f…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service