Prophetess Pinki Moore's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"first Lady, it is almost as if you were in Duncanville, TX last night at the confere…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Apr 17, 2010 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

15 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Pinki Moore

"God bless you for going through sir. I believe in the old school as well as the new,…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Apr 29, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"Thank you Evangelist, it is my prayer that other responders would visualize the same…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Apr 29, 2009 to I dare you to do it.

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"Dear Mark, I hate that it took you a little of 5 months to read this and reply, as i…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Apr 29, 2009 to I dare you to do it.

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"amen Prophetess, the need is great, please tell your friends."

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Apr 27, 2009 to Can you pray for one hour with us?

2 Apr 27, 2009

"Thank you Prophetess, I know what you are talking about. It wasn't an accident, it…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Apr 27, 2009 to Can you pray for one hour with us?

2 Apr 27, 2009

"Brother, you are hell bent on seeing this how you see it. It's not that controversia…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Mar 26, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS BEING ABUSED, GET OUT WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE. YOU…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Mar 25, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"I totally concur with you Evangelist. We do have the choice, and I pray that someone…"

Prophetess Pinki Moore replied Mar 25, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"Thank you for sharing this, so well spoken of; tough love for your son, praying that…"

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service