Apostle Alisha Anderson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"No one is coming against you. God Bless."

Apostle Alisha Anderson replied Mar 28, 2010 to Giving to the Man/Woman of God? Looking for scriptual based answers only. God Bless.

30 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"Amen, Praise the Lord! Thanks for coming with the Word of God."

Apostle Alisha Anderson replied Mar 28, 2010 to Giving to the Man/Woman of God? Looking for scriptual based answers only. God Bless.

30 Mar 29, 2010

"I already surrender your dealings to ( I AM). God Bless."

30 Mar 29, 2010

"I am not upset with you, some of the comments you posted on the other discussions co…"

30 Mar 29, 2010

"I'm not upset. have a good day."

Apostle Alisha Anderson replied Mar 28, 2010 to Truthful Threads According to Scripture & History

15 May 7, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Sir, Everyone should study the Word of God for themselves. You can not get upset wit…"

Apostle Alisha Anderson replied Mar 28, 2010 to Truthful Threads According to Scripture & History

15 May 7, 2010

"We will not get into debates and only speak truths. I have a responsibility to make…"

30 Mar 29, 2010

"Good Afternoon, I read one of your links, although, the post was about "Giving to y…"

30 Mar 29, 2010

"Amen, Denise Sledd I am glad you studied the Word for yourself. God Bless."

15 May 7, 2010

"God Bless you Apostle, Exactly, that is why I was led to ask the question, many use…"

Apostle Alisha Anderson replied Mar 25, 2010 to Giving to the Man/Woman of God? Looking for scriptual based answers only. God Bless.

30 Mar 29, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service