Scott R. Newman's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"We sure can and I"m doing just that with my arrows and quivers....Once fathers are r…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 17, 2009 to Can We Transform Children into Spiritual Champions

1 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Okay I guess we are going from the very young to the very old.... For Hip Hop News…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is anyone disturbed by this?...Children deserve much better than this.

47 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by andrewwright

"I'm going to try and send this video to every believer I know...Thanks EW for exposi…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is anyone disturbed by this?...Children deserve much better than this.

47 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by andrewwright

"Wow, I have never in my life seen such depravity and debauchery as this...Grown folx…"

47 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by andrewwright

"What's His will???"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 17, 2009 to I was listening to make me real by Dorinda Clark Cole and God was saying to my spirit I'm taking you high up in place where the devil can't touch you because yu are highly and appointed to do my will

2 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by God's number 1 leading lady

"I need to read Part 1.....:) Talk about a real Prophesy for once..instead of the "yo…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 17, 2009 to BISHOPS/PASTORS/EVANGELIST ETC, ARE YOU IN THE HOBBY OF RELEASING CRIMMINALS FROM PRISON OR COURT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO FILL YOUR COFFERS WITH OFFERING ??? STOP NOW , STOP NOW

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

""This time the mission for you our modern day Elijah/True Shepherd /Minister is to u…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 17, 2009 to BISHOPS/PASTORS/EVANGELIST ETC, ARE YOU IN THE HOBBY OF RELEASING CRIMMINALS FROM PRISON OR COURT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO FILL YOUR COFFERS WITH OFFERING ??? STOP NOW , STOP NOW

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Unevangelized means just that the unevangelized those who are the unreached and the…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 16, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"I'm not belittling this topic about a car, I think and believed I explained myself v…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 16, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010

"When a man or woman (got oprah on 'da brain standing on my right shoulder), steps in…"

83 Nov 6, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service