Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Now Bruh ...you know many folks would have left the church if their pastor told them…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Jan 22, 2009 to How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Great question Pastor Evans. I don't know that there is one answer to this complex…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Jan 22, 2009 to How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Now Bishop, you know you done opened up a can of worms.....LOL...you lifted up some…"

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Wouldn't you agree that our choices affect everyone attached to us? If someone in my…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 17, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Bro. John, SHALOM: Hope you are doing well....you know your post is LOADED, right?.…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 17, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"VERY well said Rev. Evita....best wishes on the completion of your seminary journey.…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"This is true Moreh...the scripture says that it was the WISDOM of God that gave us t…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 14, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Bro. Ware...."Jesus" was a Rabbi, which meant he was formally trained, even from his…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 14, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Fo--sho Bro. John... we're going do always be a'ight--we got it like that. I still p…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 10, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"what video Bro? hit me up again, ok?"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 10, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service