Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"ROFL.....priceless Rev! I am enjoying you all today very much....quite refreshing to…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 10, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"so then, who is the SWINE, and who threw the rock---and what was the intention of th…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 10, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"ok, so now I'm just SISTER Hyman---ROFL....too funny Bro John. PERSONAL ATTACK? you…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"ohhhhhhhhhh Schnapppp....LOL I can't wait... I do know how to bow out gracefully if…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I love IT Pastor Tracy--you are too funny...that was Good Sis. ROFL P.S. Did you e…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ach Moreh, now you know I was just messing with you.....and trying to explain what I…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Apples and oranges John? LOL....This is not about Doctors vs. God's knowledge (for A…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Oh my, my dearest Ach Moreh....OUCH!!! Sorry, I cannot purport to know all of what…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Since preachers do not need to be educated, but only depend on self-study, their pas…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 9, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"MarQ: just curious Sir, by what factual evidence have you draw such a conclusion? Ce…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 9, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service