Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"This is true of any one in any one in any occupation...there are a lot of "Holy Ghos…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 8, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"....this is good McDonald...I hadn't thought if on this wise. I can tell you from ex…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 8, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"HallejuYAH,,,,,I am LOVIN the hallelu-God....ROFL"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ach Moreh...all is well with us. I thought I had offended YOU, and felt badly....if…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I was taught by my pastor and bishop FIRST for 15 years....you are right. I went bec…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I agree totally, you said a lot ain afew words! I would like to add that the tools y…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"All I know Moreh, is that I ain't no Gentile....LOL....now if you go there, you KNOW…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"hmmmmmmm.....when I researched the descendents of the Japethites in Genesis 10....th…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"You are too funny Moreh....it is good to know you have a sense of humor. Now Brother…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"You can destroy me with ONE word of your mouth--yet Yah has spared me life.....yet y…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service