Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I asked you not to write me again...and again, your words be returned unto YOU."

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Well Bro. John.....like one of my professors told me...what do you call the person w…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"So are you saying that what we have learned in school is just MESS??? If we can get…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Just curious---what proof is there in the text that Yeshua was actually referring to…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"The laws of God cannot be abolished...I'm not with the "grace" covers it all stuff e…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ma'am...with all due respect, you are way out of your league. The Holy Spirit has NO…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Pimps come with and without degrees....unfortunately there may be more of them out t…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 3, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"John, thanks for your views.....I don't think the issue is do we choose Spirit over…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 3, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ach Moreh, why don't you start a thread abou the Shabbat, and/or the feast days? The…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

""Prophet"...I do not think this is the venue to condemn another....I can appreciate…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service