Tom Zart's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE The wise listen to increase their learning Where the scorners…"

Tom Zart replied Nov 6, 2009 to Best of The Rest Christmas Poems by Tom Zart = "Free To Use To Teach"

3 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Tom Zart

"GOODNESS BRAVERY AND GRATITUDE What would you say if God asked you Like Joshua to…"

Tom Zart replied Nov 2, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"SOLDIER FOR THE LORD I'm a soldier for the Lord Who’s been up and who's been down…"

Tom Zart replied Oct 22, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER “Hope Repentance And Transformation” When you preach to me…"

Tom Zart replied Sep 13, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"PLEASING GOD Lots of us wish to please God But we really don’t know how. His ways…"

Tom Zart replied Aug 29, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012

"LONELY WOMAN Loneliness had me almost persuaded To let my loyalty and favor stray…"

Tom Zart replied Aug 19, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"My preaching is free for all to use and apply. CONSERVATIVE POET TOM ZART'S 26 POE…"

Tom Zart replied Aug 2, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012

"FAITH So perfect is nature, though not by man It's the brush of our master that pai…"

Tom Zart replied Aug 2, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service