James M. Smith's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I also offer my apology for a late response on this topic. One of the negative trait…"

James M. Smith replied Feb 20, 2008 to What is the deal with all of the hostility, people of God?????

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"I agree with you totally. We have been hosting a month long prayer revival at our ch…"

James M. Smith replied Feb 12, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"I thought that I was the only one who knew of Pastors like that. (smile) Some of us…"

James M. Smith replied Feb 12, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"I am privileged to have two humble and faithful men of God who began their preaching…"

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Rev, I too believe that when the church is instructed and recieves the instruction o…"

James M. Smith replied Feb 7, 2008 to Leaders are supposed to set the example. Why is it that Leaders, YES LEADERS don't tithe?

23 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Earl D. Ragland

"I was brought up in the church where i presently pastor. Our Pastor and his family w…"

James M. Smith replied Feb 7, 2008 to Leaders are supposed to set the example. Why is it that Leaders, YES LEADERS don't tithe?

23 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Earl D. Ragland

"Sometimes I feel that there are some in the church today that actually believe that…"

James M. Smith replied Feb 7, 2008 to will the black church get over Gender Bias

44 May 13, 2008
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service