sherry's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"NO the bible state all have sin and fall short his glory...However,we sin intentiona…"

sherry replied Dec 29, 2008 to Is there a sin that is any worse than another

222 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"This is to bro timothy I read your comment and thought that wasa very wise . God hle…"

sherry replied Dec 19, 2008 to A Godly man's role in the home

95 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Apostle Samuel Oyebanjo

"Pastor, I read my comment I didnt understand with I was say my ownself,I had just ta…"

sherry replied Nov 1, 2008 to THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

"Sis tara be encouage there smething that have happen to you in the church. remenber…"

sherry replied Nov 1, 2008 to THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

15 Oct 1, 2010

"ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN FOR THE PREFECTION OF THE SAINT..."

sherry replied Oct 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"AMEN, WE NEED TO WATCH AND NOW WHAT WE ARE GIVING GOD PEOPLE ,GOD PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE…"

sherry replied Oct 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"WE ARE LIVING IUN THE LAST DAYS ONE SAINT OF NEED NOT TO DO IS POINT FINGERS AT GOD…"

sherry replied Oct 28, 2008 to THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

15 Oct 1, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service