Rev. Charles Moore's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Now, before we get started on the world, please don't forget about those folks in th…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 15, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

"Min. BCam, First let my apologize for not reading the earlier post. I agree with the…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 10, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007

"Ok my brothas, Let me pose the question. The Church that you are referencing, is it…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 8, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007

"Brother Harris You have got to be fair to us and separate this catagory to Old Schoo…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 5, 2007 to Who's Your Favorite Preacher

8 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

"OK........The church is not sleep, but the call of the cry of Brother Campbell is to…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 5, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007

"Pastor Clarke, once again your in-site is truly valuable. I too have empathy for thi…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 4, 2007 to Spiritual Transitioning a Church

7 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

"Wow!!!! You have caught my attention: Can I add to your suggestions: 1) If the peopl…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 4, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007

"Thank you my brother for the encouragement. I praise God for your special day at the…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 4, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"Pastor Clarke, That is a powerful illustration of Talent without Initiative. I was m…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Dec 4, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet, but I will put it on my list of next r…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Nov 27, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service