Pastor David Anthony Clarke's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I've shared in previous postings how the associate's development really requires mor…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Nov 30, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"Well, as far as I can see, the associates in the "Grove Zone" (Union Grove MBC) inte…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Nov 30, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"I see no one has posted anything to this discussion in a while. I wanted to share th…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Nov 23, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Hmmmmm. You have an interesting perspective. I'll have to chew on it for a minute an…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Oct 18, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Brotha, I feel you. But, let me encourage you to enjoy the safe place you currently…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Oct 16, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Well, sometimes Senior Pastors have an awful lot on thier plates and have to make th…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Oct 16, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"I'm not aware of any such conference strictly for associates. I don't know if E.K. B…"

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Awesomely put, Brotha. I thoroughly enjoyed your insight. I have been pastoring my…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Oct 8, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"I agree with you, Dr. Dionne, but I wonder if the relationship may be more of the Se…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Oct 7, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"According to the Scriptures, the Pastor's role is to equip the saints for the work o…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Oct 2, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service