Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"This has been the funniest biblical discussion that I have ever read!!! Trevor don't…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Aug 2, 2009 to New Covenant Debate.............

500 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Especially when people that understand the needs stay at home along with their anoin…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Dec 8, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I wonder why so many feel that the Holy Spirit is not at work in their professors, o…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Dec 7, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Jesus died at 3p.m. Joseph took his body some time after. It is my interpretation th…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"My sister don't mean to offensive, but where have you read where the sister was arro…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Never said that Sunday was the new Sabbath! My and the author's point is that the Sa…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Dec 2, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"What I said is that I did not have the time to deal with scriptural defense of my st…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 30, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother Moreh, don't really have time right will get back to scriptur later, but I h…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 29, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Great book list, they would be extremely helpful in making anyone who went to semina…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 29, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"The commandment in Exodus 20:8-11 states that the seventh day of the week, Saturday,…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service