Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Your standard is your standard and my standard is my standard! What I meant by smorg…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 15, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"First let me say that nothing that I have said was said in sarcasm. Next, my point w…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 15, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"So I guess you argue that David did not lust after Bathsheba? Next, we are on the Bl…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 15, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"First if you are going to check out what he said to me then check what I said to him…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 15, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Let's just use David because afterall he was a man's after God's own heart! Now from…"

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"My brother if others have attacked because of their own various reasons plear know t…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I guess Yah teaches that we are not our brother's keeper and that we should verbally…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Although I agree with several of the positions that have been posted and dialogued,…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 14, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service