William Glass Jr's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"The role of the Godly man at home...lead, guide, protect, nourish. One must be dilig…"

William Glass Jr replied Sep 26, 2008 to A Godly man's role in the home

95 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Apostle Samuel Oyebanjo

"brother west Im praying for you The disciples were ignorant and unlearned until they…"

William Glass Jr replied May 25, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I would think that any preacher wo does not pursue education is failing to equip the…"

William Glass Jr replied May 23, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Im with you Dr. Gadsden, Im only looking at this from a standpoint of Pauls Apostles…"

William Glass Jr replied Feb 4, 2008 to Do you think Jesus was referring to Paul in Revelation 2:2

4 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

"I dont know if we will ever know what the right church looks like. Every church has…"

William Glass Jr replied Feb 1, 2008 to What does a "right" Church look like?

56 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by David E Maxwell

"Vaughn, Im praying on this issue, you and I have discussed it many times it seems tr…"

William Glass Jr replied Jan 22, 2008 to will the black church get over Gender Bias

44 May 13, 2008
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

"Pastor, The church I am currently at is a wounded. Before I came there it had suffer…"

William Glass Jr replied Jan 22, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"What do you do when you know god put you at a church and your "mentor" seems jealous…"

William Glass Jr replied Jan 21, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"Not to get to far out there. But do we choose God or does he choose us from the foun…"

William Glass Jr replied Jan 19, 2008 to Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

11 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by William Glass Jr

"I agree that in the lineage there is a calling, was not certain blood line set apart…"

William Glass Jr replied Jan 19, 2008 to Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

11 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by William Glass Jr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service