Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown's Discussions (259)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"GREAT well written response!! Thank you SOOO much! GLORY!   Keep them coming Saints…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Jul 11, 2011 to 3 in 10 interpret the Bible literally,What is your opinion as to why

3 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Allance

"However, I have also recommended that book on my websites as well. Good thesis!"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Nov 6, 2009 to Josh Hunt on Internet Ministry How To Show Nov 5th 12Noon Central

10 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

"Excuse me but I think the 10 points above rebuked you, personally pretty good. My l…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Nov 6, 2009 to Josh Hunt on Internet Ministry How To Show Nov 5th 12Noon Central

10 Nov 6, 2009

"uh baby that is NOT his book His name is Josh Hunt, look on amazon for both of his…"

10 Nov 6, 2009

"You know if your were not so pathetic you might be amusing. 1st I have no book! C…"

10 Nov 6, 2009

"With All our heart, mind, and soul How is your question relevant to the post? Be…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Nov 4, 2009 to Josh Hunt on Internet Ministry How To Show Nov 5th 12Noon Central

10 Nov 6, 2009

"New Audio For Wonderful Wednesday 07/08/2009 How To Double Your Church New Audio For…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Jul 8, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"How could you enter when I never asked for contact information. The post is exactly…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 24, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

"This weekend I am going to purchase the wining item. Then I will post a entry page…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 24, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009

"this weekend I am going to purchase the wining item. Then I will post a entry page…"

20 Apr 25, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service