Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown's Discussions (259)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"this weekend I am going to purchase the wining item. Then I will post a entry page…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 24, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

"this weekend I am going to purchase the wining item. Then I will post a entry page…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 24, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009

"Some people may not want to participate, but a number of hard working people already…"

20 Apr 25, 2009

"Typing and sniping on email and web2.0 groups is not in the bible either, but ... G…"

20 Apr 25, 2009

"I have x dollars to spend on this vehicle and rather than spend it on what folks do…"

20 Apr 25, 2009

"I don't wear a bra?!?!? but .... When you don't have a program all that is left is…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 23, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009

"Yep!! That's me Jimmy the Pagan! It has definitely come to this! Giving away somet…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 23, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009

"Yep!! It has definitely come to this! Giving away something free for the benefit o…"

20 Apr 25, 2009

"Looks Like the Wireless Mic is going to be a runaway winner as a contest prize for P…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 20, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009

"Glad you think so! Did you vote? http://is.gd/twwH Looks Like the Wireless Mic is…"

Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown replied Apr 20, 2009 to Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

20 Apr 25, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service