Jeffery Harris's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Moreh the sister Carolyn just will not accept some things. She says she's a sinner s…"

Jeffery Harris replied Jan 17, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Bro LBusby wat youz talkin' about!???!!!! I get soooooo much comic relief from watch…"

Jeffery Harris replied Jan 7, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I'll have to read it later. Thanx for typing."

Jeffery Harris replied Jan 7, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Denise,You sho' like to type. Keep it short for all us Saints with AADD! LOL"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Sacarificial Law was taken care of and completed on the cross by the Author and Fini…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 31, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Denise and John I am a Christian in every since of the Word. I'm not new to the Way…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 31, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Moreh I've been called a devil before and ask to leave a couple of churches. LOL"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Moreh most people that respond here DON'T WANT to know. They have no zeal for true k…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Denise do u enjoy typing the scriptures? We can all read. We all have some version o…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"AMEN James Amen! Some folks will get it and some won't. Some may get it but won't pr…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service