Joseph Gill's Discussions (715)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to research John MacArthur's past teachings on Romans 2:12-16. That passage a…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 18, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"You seem to have moved far from the topic of record, but I suppose a vote for any po…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 13, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Doesn't endorse mean "to express support or approval of publicly and definitely"? By…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 13, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010

"There is no overt “gay marriage declaration” in the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 12, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Sister Davidson, You do seem to have an enviable gift for mining a text for all it'…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 9, 2009 to Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"All sincere believers on Jesus, having consecrated our lives to him, and allow the H…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 9, 2009 to Should we ever have restrictions on our alms-giving?

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by newview

"Sister Davidson, The topic is necessarily speculative, since we have so little scri…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 9, 2009 to Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"Again, putting aside how it is traditionally taught, if this is not true, given that…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 8, 2009 to Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"How are we informed by Matthew 23:8-10? "But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 5, 2009 to Address me as my TITLE!!!! Will you be offended if someone call you Brother, Or Sister

30 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Frink, a.k.a. "Lady C"

"I have to agree with your appraisal. So many people have a Balak mindset... like the…"

Joseph Gill replied Oct 3, 2009 to Encounter with a False Prophet

4 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service