lorenzo neal's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"My dear brother, neither is scriptural or necessary for that matter. I don't commend…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to Covenant or Covering?

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

"Sister, you need a much bigger venue to say something like this. Believe it or not,…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to Sheeps Being Pimped In The Church?

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Prophetess Glenda Fields

"I will be honest with you on this one. Scripture is only clear to the early church o…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to Does our hairstyle matter to God- MEN with ponytails and WOMEN with shaved heads???

13 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

"Of course preachers should retire there is absolutely nothing biblical about it. If…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 12, 2008 to retiring clergy

6 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"actually no. That was a response to a guy debating you earlier concerning tongues. M…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 10, 2008 to Speaking in Tongues-Sacred Language of Ascension, Holy edification, or Foolish Babble?

7 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

"This is a very spirited debate as I anticipated, but my friend, your attempts to jus…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 9, 2008 to Speaking in Tongues-Sacred Language of Ascension, Holy edification, or Foolish Babble?

7 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

"I don't want to be rude, but you said something that must be addressed "people are l…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 8, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I agree but please understand that the modern charismatic movement is the creator of…"

lorenzo neal replied Dec 8, 2008 to CHARISMATIC MELTDOWN?

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Thanks for the reply. I completely agree with your statement about the passing of th…"

lorenzo neal replied Nov 26, 2008 to ARE BLACK PREACHERS IN TROUBLE?

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

"I find it amazing that we follow the world's standard of promotion and success. When…"

lorenzo neal replied Nov 25, 2008 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service