Rev. Wanda's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Precious, I truly enjoyed your testimony. God is faithful. Remember your testimony i…"

Rev. Wanda replied Oct 25, 2008 to I JUST BEGAN.....

4 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by L. Marie Floyd Trotter

"???? There is balance in the Kingdom of God. The Holy Spirit is the governor of all…"

Rev. Wanda replied Oct 25, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I don't believe that - give me a scriptural reference. It is church tradition and li…"

Rev. Wanda replied Nov 7, 2007 to God Is Testing Us

3 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"Thank you for your words. What I find is that we have a lot of expectations on our f…"

Rev. Wanda replied Nov 6, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"This is a key especially among black churches. I find that in other cultures the men…"

Rev. Wanda replied Nov 3, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"Thank you and I stand in total agreement with you. Thank you for taking the time to…"

Rev. Wanda replied Nov 1, 2007 to Open Letter to Juanita Bynum

5 Nov 1, 2007

"Money answers all things. As for me working in ministry for the past 15 years it is…"

Rev. Wanda replied Oct 31, 2007 to Open Letter to Juanita Bynum

5 Nov 1, 2007

"The only reason I have ever left a church was because God led me to. I have been inv…"

Rev. Wanda replied Sep 29, 2007 to Reason To Leave A Church

97 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by STRATEGIC FINANCIAL PRINCIPLES

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service