ShekinahLife's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"Shalom to Prince Yosef IIInteresting site Nothing new revealed however...The print i…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 27, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Dr. Sarah Carol writes:" ANS: I am but a worm. raised up ...to a greater understandi…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Yeshua was a simple Rabbi that DIED..alone...and the merits are fabricated from Rome…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Egoism | Laitman.com - Part 52 http://www.laitman.com/tag/egoism/page/52/"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Lashon Hara will not help:I have not forgotten your request..it was Shabbat ........…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Some folks will never go up...the mountain..they are content in the pasture... As th…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

" Mr. King writes:" We must en-devour to work out our own soul salvation with fear an…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Yaakov who you quote was a Pious benevolent member of the Jewish community, and stud…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My Intimacy has done all that your Rabbi taught..Fed the Hungry, clothed the naked a…"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 20, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"...also try this group http://enterthezohar.com"

ShekinahLife replied Jul 20, 2012 to For those interested in a Higher approach I suggest Dr Laitman :

1 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service