DAMON TERRILL JACKSON's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"THEN TELL ME WHAT DOES IT MEAN BE YE ALSO READY"

DAMON TERRILL JACKSON replied Jan 19, 2011 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"GO BACK AND READ THE WHOLE TEXT MAN AND GET UNDERSTANDING BOUT WHAT YOU SAID "YOUR G…"

DAMON TERRILL JACKSON replied Jan 19, 2011 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"@BROTHER KING ALL I CAN SAY IS I REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW HURT YOU OR MADE YOU MAD BUT…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"my brother o my brother i was not try n to be funny at all or X clude no one at all…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"look at the text again it said bishop not pastor and then look up bishop in the orig…"

DAMON TERRILL JACKSON replied Sep 23, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"notice i said we who all sin that are preacher's should stop preaching if i am corre…"

DAMON TERRILL JACKSON replied Sep 23, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"question to think about then if we say that drinkers or smoker's should not preach a…"

DAMON TERRILL JACKSON replied Sep 15, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"You r on the wrong site my sister, I am not try 2 b funny, but this site i believe i…"

DAMON TERRILL JACKSON replied Sep 9, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Job well done my friend. I remember something your father told the both of us, remem…"

DAMON TERRILL JACKSON replied Jun 6, 2008 to Tell us what you Think about BPN...

11 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Allance

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service