Jonathan Anthony's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

" In Machiavellianism, the protagonist has a desired outcome, and to achieve it he  w…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Mar 17, 2011 to God's Perfect and Permissive Will (the myth of it all)

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

". God isn't compromising when He allows His creation to make free will choices. God…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Mar 17, 2011 to God's Perfect and Permissive Will (the myth of it all)

22 Mar 21, 2011

"What you are saying is God's will sounds very Machiavellian"

22 Mar 21, 2011

"Here's the problem with your statements. If a "permissive will" exists then that wo…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Mar 16, 2011 to God's Perfect and Permissive Will (the myth of it all)

22 Mar 21, 2011

"Being "old fashioned" is irrelevant to the conversation, the point is often not beca…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Mar 14, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

"Seriously Rev considering that there are a lot of things that go on in the church th…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Mar 14, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"In most COGIC circles it is considered a title. Considering what a pastor's wife goe…"

63 Mar 29, 2011

"The title "missionary" is not biblical either but it is still used. I think that it…"

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Brother Anthony, I would just as soon cut my tongue out than to question God. I DO N…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Mar 9, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"LOL Pastor what I find interesting is this, We wrestle because we are Human and as s…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Mar 7, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

RSS

© 2021   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service