Nightrissa's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This was enlightening that all of you shared deep understanding of the true reason t…"

Nightrissa replied Apr 11, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"I know that it is true to bring the body into subjection which is a constant inner s…"

Nightrissa replied Nov 3, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Thank you for responding. When I saw the clip of this famous model who turned hersel…"

Nightrissa replied Oct 29, 2008 to Should celebrities mock the homeless by dressing like them for a day and posting on Youtube...

4 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"Hello, Oh, I have to tell you about metroministries.org - this man came to Perfectin…"

Nightrissa replied May 22, 2008 to What is the purpose of life?

12 May 23, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Hello Rev. Anthony Luckett I must be honest with you sometimes I look at the women…"

Nightrissa replied May 19, 2008 to What is the purpose of life?

12 May 23, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Hello, Rev. Anthony Luckett I appreciate that you visited youtube to see the place…"

Nightrissa replied May 19, 2008 to What is the purpose of life?

12 May 23, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Hello, Rev. Anthony Luckett You are right, there is nothing wrong with money as i wo…"

Nightrissa replied May 17, 2008 to What is the purpose of life?

12 May 23, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Good Day! Rev. Anthony Luckett I needed to hear these words of faith and truth righ…"

Nightrissa replied May 15, 2008 to What is the purpose of life?

12 May 23, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Hello, Rev Anthony Luckett You are a gracious gentleman to take your time out to tel…"

Nightrissa replied May 9, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Hello Rev. Anthony Luckett You are welcome. I am doing lessons on the book of Daniel…"

Nightrissa replied May 5, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service