All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

we have power from God to overcome sin and evil habits

The first one is authority to overcome sin and all bad habits in all areas of our lives. Matthew 1: 21 says, “And she shall bring forth a S…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

who are the strange children?

The first question to ask is who is the last enemy? I Corinthians 15: 26 says, “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.” The secon…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Alex

PRAYER POINTS

O God, arise and let internal pursuers scatter, in the name of Jesus.  Let all my pursuers fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.O God of…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

The "ARK" Symbolizes the Presence of God! God Fulfills What He Promises...Amen!

2 Chronicles 6  1THEN SOLOMON said, The Lord has said that He would dwell in the thick darkness;    2I have built You a house, [in which th…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Jan 26, 2010

When God Gets Through with me, I'm going to be what he wants me to be.

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jan 8, 2010

IS GOD YOUR CHRISTIAN CAFE' BUDDY?

Take a moment to listen to my voiceblog titled: IS GOD YOUR CHRISTIAN CAFE' BUDDY? Do you know people like this? Are YOU a person lik…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

The 1st Annual 1st Month of Abib Commonwealth of the Household of Israel Online Convention

Greetings Israel: Shabbat Shalom!!! This is the 1st annual online Convention for The Commonwealth of the House Hold of Israel group here o…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

9 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 2

COMMAND: The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness. The fire of the enemy shall not burn me. My ears shall hear good news and I sha…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Christmas a Sabbath?

H7676 שׁבּת shabbâth shab-bawth' Intensive from H7673; intermission, that is, (specifically) the Sabbath: - (+ every) sabbath. This time…

Started by RevZ62

32 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

I have faith, I think?

I have faith, I think? I am going through a difficult time financially. I have been out of work, that is full time work for over a year. I…

Started by RevZ62

55 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service